Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/1/2018: why the internet exists

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 28/1/2018: why the internet exists
From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:03:39 +0100
Sort of the same happened here - with cats of other names - they like keyboards
as any cat owned lister will confirm - and ours managed to hit a most
improbable series of keys that triggered unwanted - technician only - programs.
I discovered the thing when googling the name of the programs, and got FAQ
answers asking previous fellows in misfortune if they had a cat … Took me some
time to difuse the time bombs but I still love ours cats. :-)

Amities
Philippe