Re: [OM] IMGS: New Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: New Lens
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 07:20:27 +0000
Indeed, Moose, Tina.  I hope that you enjoy using the kit, Tina.

The camera with its standard zoom weighs 2kg, I learn from the B&H site.  I
have nothing that weighs anywhere close to that.  My Fuji X-T20 with 18-55
weighs 700g, with the 50-200 it must be close to 1kg.  There is no way that I
would carry cameras any heavier than that.; they’d just stay at home.

I normally carry a little Fuji X-E3 with 18, 23 and 50 lenses, in a Peak Design
Sling that leaves me space for all manner of other stuff, including the longer
zoom.  I’m very happy with that level of heft.

Chris