Re: [OM] Where to sign?

Subject: Re: [OM] Where to sign?
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 18:30:23 +0000
:-)

Thanks for that insight, Jan, and for the advice ref the signatures.  I had
already printed the photos when I asked so I’ve signed on the back in fat, soft
pencil.  However, now that you’ve mentioned the metallic colours I might have
them handy in case my customer had her heart set on “Chris Barker” scrawled
across the print itself.

Would printing the signature as part of the printing process be infra dig?

In future I might leave a wider margin for the pencil, depending on how the
scrawling goes . . .

Chris