Re: [OM] IMG: The Grim Greeter

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: The Grim Greeter
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 22:20:33 -0800
On 1/2/2018 9:42 PM, Robert Adler wrote:
I've been away for awhile

Welcome back!

and am slowly getting my photo mojo going again.

Excellent! The banner image on your web site certainly indicates mojo. the Death Valley and Alabama Hills gallery is excellent.

Though the Mt.s Williamson & Whitney image looks either slightly un-level or has horizontal perspective distortion - compared to St. Ansel's famous shot.

I'll go back to the NY gallery when I'm in the mood for NY B&Ws. :-)  I did notice "The Professional" in the thumbs. Reminds me of this guy. <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/Brooklyn/People/Favorites/slides/_MG_3365cr.html>

This is our new neighborhood dog walk that someone decorated before our
7:30am stroll. Hope you enjoy:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rgacpa_HI/GrimGreeter-3.jpg.html

Somehow reminds me of the  Warner Bros. Martian toon.

Color Today Moose