Re: [OM] IMGS: Speckles

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Speckles
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 18:38:11 -0500
Thanks for reminding me that I have a lifetime membership to Luminous
Landscape!  I haven't looked at it in years but I signed up for the e-mails
so I'll know when they post new articles.  I think I quit reading it when
the founder died.  It's a very worthwhile photo site.

And, yes, that looks like exactly what I have.

TIna