Re: [OM] Uggh - E-M5 problems

Subject: Re: [OM] Uggh - E-M5 problems
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 16:13:07 -0600
Sorry - I meant the thumb grip on the E-M5 body broke off. The only missing
part is on the battery grip.

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." -- David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Berthold Auerbach