Re: [OM] Converters Are Us

Subject: Re: [OM] Converters Are Us
From: Bill Pearce <billpearce@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 13:32:41 -0500 (EST)
You may be missing the point a bit, or maybe it's me. First, I never ever
replace original RAW files. If I manipulate them, I save them as something
else. Often I save them as a PSD file. That format makes for slightly smaller
files and allows you to go back a few steps in the future. It's not meant to be
an alternative to RAW files.