Re: [OM] Phun with Flies

Subject: Re: [OM] Phun with Flies
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 16:07:49 -0800
Those turned out well. I have a few stacks of them and some straight shots but
haven't got to them.  There was a Bhutan wildflower book in our car--should
have taken a picture of the page at least with my phone--arghh.
No shortage of photo gear within easy reach. Must  be a Gentian of some sort.

That's it! Carol and Robin discussed them. Robin asked if we wanted to stop with some others and take more pix of prayer flags and cloudy scenery or go to the pretty flowers just around the corner . . .

He had already picked up on some of my/our photo interests and talked up this particular little area where they grow in relative profusion. We checked the schedule and found we were to be with him and Dorji for the second time on that day!

Clusius's looks close but may not be it.

Name that flower, Mike

And you did!

Genus Moose