[OM] Classes for the year

Subject: [OM] Classes for the year
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2017 22:06:04 -0900
Yay! Passed another class! Next big one begins January 2nd. This will
give me a chance to study for the security credentials.

It's been a terrific adventure going back to school again. Thankfully,
today's technology allows us to take on-line courses from pretty much
anywhere in the world. And these courses are generally pretty
affordable. And this doesn't even include the classes I've been
getting at work. It's fun stuffing new information into the old skull.
Five paid classes in 2017 plus three through work and a handful of
others that I've audited (didn't pay for or get the certificate). It's
been a busy year and starting a new job.

My list of classes for 2018 is already about full.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx