Re: [OM] Astrophotography bits

Subject: Re: [OM] Astrophotography bits
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 09:10:42 -0600
So, removing what I think is the one you said "no" to, these two pieces
together are what I need. OK. Also, a lot less money that the thing I
didn't notice said "For Nikon" on it.

--

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"