Re: [OM] Third party batteries for OM-D

Subject: Re: [OM] Third party batteries for OM-D
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 10:34:32 -0700
I've been using the Progo batteries for years and they have been fine. They come with a charger which is more convenient than the one Olympus supplies. Either charger works with all the batteries but perhaps the aftermarket batteries take a bit less of a charge in the Oly charger but not sure ??. The Progo charger is more convenient for travel and works in a car. It comes with a Euro adapter too. Here at home I charge the OEM batts in the Oly charger and the progo batt in that charger but not really necessary.

<https://www.amazon.com/Progo-Battery-Charger-Olympus-1600mAh/dp/B00AWVG0J2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1508175235&sr=8-2&keywords=progo+camera+battery+olympus>