Re: [OM] Sorry to post an on topic OM 4 question, but . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Sorry to post an on topic OM 4 question, but . . .
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 19:10:53 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
Update. Had to go thru 4 Winders to find one that worked, it did however not
solve the problem.  Regarding the reset button, they seem to appear on the 2,
2n,2S, 4 and 4T, but not on the 1, 1n or either of the 3s. Regarding OM 2 vs OM
2n manuals. I have 5, 4 of which are for the OM 2n.  Bottom line is the OM 4,
although getting some juice from the batteries, still has its mirror locked up
and I can't get anything to work. Bill "Still Baffled" Barber