Re: [OM] M1.1 or M5.2

Subject: Re: [OM] M1.1 or M5.2
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 15:47:44 +0200
The 1.1 has an in body focus stacking option, the 5.2 the better IBIS with
the high resolution mode.

I have a 1.1, the in body focus stacking option only works with Olympus
macro and some Pro lenses, which for me is no problem as my 12-40 is glued
on it. I like the handling of that combination a lot, and 43 lenses (which
were the reason I upgraded from my 5.1) feel OK too. The 1.1 might have
some more buttons to customize it. The high resolution mode of the 5.2
works even with legacy lenses as I understood. As I don't have one, I'm
sure Moose will elaborate ;-).

The 1.1 has the older 5.1 design flip up and down screen, the 5.2 the fold
away great for video and selfies less for stealth photo operation screen...

Here is a list of the latest firmware update
<https://www.olympus.com.au/Products/Interchangeable-Lens-Cameras/OLYMPUS-OM-D/E-M1/Overview>
on the 1.1

Here the same on the 5.2
<https://www.olympus.com.au/Products/Interchangeable-Lens-Cameras/OM-D/E-M5-Mark-II/Overview>