Re: [OM] Falling Water Creek

Subject: Re: [OM] Falling Water Creek
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:08:36 -0500
Very nice. I discovered when we took our cruise up there a couple of years
ago that it's really hard to find a spot that's NOT photogenic...

On Sun, Sep 10, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Falling Water Creek
>
> http://zone-10.com/d1/node/266
>
> Olympus E-1 with OM Zuiko 24/2.8 lens. ISO 100, F5.6 and 1/1/5 second.
>
> The fall colors have arrived. Started turning two days ago and they'll
> probably be done in two days. Yes, this really is the E-1 that has
> emerged from the shadows for a picture or two. I also shot the same
> identical pictures with the 6D and OM Zuiko 50/1.4 lens. I can make
> the pictures nearly identical, but it's a whole lot more work getting
> there with the 6D as you need a guide picture from the E-1 to figure
> out what is possible.
>
> --
> Ken Norton
> ken@xxxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.zone-10.com
> --

Paul Braun WD9GCO
Anchor, Amateur Radio Newsline
www.ARnewsline.org <http://www.arnewsline.org>
Certified Music Junkie

"The Fountain of Youth is a state of mind" -- The Ides of March, "Age
Before Beauty"