Re: [OM] The OCD Photographer [was Ever heard or tried this?]

Subject: Re: [OM] The OCD Photographer [was Ever heard or tried this?]
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 09:54:33 +0200
I was interested when I saw that it added focus stacking to the fuji series (I still have an X-T1) but I am extremly impressed by the images produced by the Moose's combination of OM-D-M5 mkII and Pleica 100-400 - they are making 1/3 redundant here in two weeks time so I will hold off on pulling the trigger as I think I am on the list (IT ---> India), unless someone wants a fuji 100-400 :-)

Cheers IanW