[OM] OT: Ever heard or tried this?

Subject: [OM] OT: Ever heard or tried this?
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2017 10:25:57 -0700
> From: Philippe <photo.philippe.amard@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> https://witharsenal.com <https://witharsenal.com/>
>
> What?s the next move?

Humans will no longer actually, y’know, LOOK at photos. AI will take them, AI
will look at them, AI will post and reply to blog comments about them. AI will
flame AI for posting inappropriate subject material.

Sorta takes all the fun and skill out of it, don’cha think?

But I recall there were curmudgeons who said that about automatic exposure when
it arrived in the 70s.

I think it’s a pain to have to push the “HDR” button in high-contrast
situations. The camera should KNOW that, right? :-)