Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Harvey

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Hurricane Harvey
From: Bill Barber via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2017 15:06:59 -0400
Cc: Bill Barber <nsurit@xxxxxxx>
I have a couple of friends and their two cats on there way to sit it out in my
high and dry location about 180 miles inland. Another couple may come up up
before the roads slow to a crawl.  Some may recall I spent 2011 to 2014
completing an MFA at Texas A&M - Corpus Christi. The University is on an island
and is literally across the road from the beach. Hope all goes well for them in
this storm.  www.tamucc.edu   Bill Barber