Re: [OM] OT To iphone or not to iphone..that is the question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT To iphone or not to iphone..that is the question
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 15:36:07 -0700
On 8/22/2017 1:16 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Not sure what your problem is. Your choices are Apple or Google. Which one you
choose is purely a matter of taste.

Or of connections. Most of my family was already on iPhones when we decided to finally switch from 'dumb' flip phones, so we went Apple. I've never regretted it, and love my iPad Mini, too. We recently traded in our 5S phones for SEs, mostly for faster processor and more memory. The camera is a bit better, as well, but still not useful for serious picture taking.

I tried a Toshiba Android tablet. I found the apps/ecosystem poor and frustrating, compared to iOS. It was the first refurb device I've had completely die right after the 90 day warranty expired. I took that as a sign. :-)

I'm a mixed up Moose, Windoze for 'real' computers, iOS for mobile devices.

iMoose