Re: [OM] OT To iphone or not to iphone..that is the question

Subject: Re: [OM] OT To iphone or not to iphone..that is the question
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2017 22:16:20 +0200
Not sure what your problem is. Your choices are Apple or Google. Which one you
choose is purely a matter of taste. Both are big corporations; both favor their
own offerings; both would like to “hook” you into as many of their services as
possible. I use Mac at home for my computing, Windoze at work because that is
my IT department mandates, and I have an iPhone as well as an iPad but also a
Lenovo Android tablet. Either system will be just fine. Since you are getting
the iPhone for free, it is a no-brainer.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain