Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/8/2017: my tribute to Barcelona

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/8/2017: my tribute to Barcelona
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:25:29 -0300
Thank you for that explanation.

jh

On 2017-08-17 4:18 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
It is to be enforced in ways that are constitutional. As much as our
arch conservative residents deny it, in the USA the final authority on
the subject of what is constitutional is the Supreme Court, a power
given them in the constitution. It was a court that ordered the sheriff
to not enforce the law using certain methods, and he defied that order.
So he is a criminal just like the folks he was arresting. Yes, the law
is to be enforced, but not an any way that will be in conflict with our
constitution.

-----Original Message----- From: John Hudson