Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: last week at the office, and cabin fever

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 32: last week at the office, and cabin fever
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2017 21:49:09 -0700
On 8/14/2017 3:36 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
Last week was my last before a 3-week summer break. No meetings at the office
meant that there was time to catch up on reading, tie up various loose ends
etc. We also said goodbye to our Welsh colleague Chris who was moving back to
Cardiff. We had a rare day of rain, and a (not rare) party. And towards the end
of the week I was laid low with a leg injury,

OW! I hope you are back on two wheels soon!

meaning that I now have cabin fever and photograph things around the house, trying to
make the proverbial silk purse out of sow’s ear:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1946

I particularly like the first office building image and the Sunset in the
Kitchen

Reflections and Shadows Moose