Re: [OM] Ladies Love Liatris

Subject: Re: [OM] Ladies Love Liatris
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2017 22:12:30 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
 Waiting Moose writes:
<<Lovely Lady!

<<After many years of trouble, we finally have the Buddleia healthy and
blooming, but not attracting much in the way of flutterbys.

Thanks.   Our buddleia (a volunteer) just started to bloom.  I have my eye on a
low growing one--"Low and Behold."  I believe that the phrase "If you plant it,
they will come,"
is correct.  Wait until word gets out on the street.

Curious the link to the butterfly gets truncated on my phone and just links to
the gallery.  I have seen that before and might be related to the plain text
used in the link
and the phone browser.  Very curious state of affairs.  Makes me wish to
restrict links to tiny url.

Patience is a virtue, Mike