Re: [OM] wtd: mirrorless body for mostly zuiko love

Subject: Re: [OM] wtd: mirrorless body for mostly zuiko love
From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 10:22:31 +1000
I definitely agree Piers, I've bought quite a bit of gear from KEH over the
years, equipment always looks better than the grading would suggest and
prices are lower than in Oz.  Not so good for small items where the
international shipping becomes a significant component of the overall price.

...Wayne