Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Cars In Movies

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Interesting Cars In Movies
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2017 23:51:33 -0500
Had one of those 10 or so years ago in Italy. It was remarkable, nothing like diesels in the USA.

-----Original Message----- From: John Hudson
Sent: Sunday, July 02, 2017 5:35 PM
To: Olympus Camera Discussion

We had a 2017 diesel 'Megane' from Hertz in southern Portugal for six
weeks last March / April. We required more than one visit to the fuel
pump; very disappointing ! Nice comfy ride though.

jh