Re: [OM] OM10D

Subject: Re: [OM] OM10D
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 18:16:31 +0100
Jez

The newer Fujis might be pricey, but you can pick up an X-T1, X-Pro 1 or X-T10
for less than £300, no snags.

And the cheaper kit lenses, the XC 16-50 and 55-230 are pretty decent
performers, complete with OIS.  That sensor with those lenses and your wife
will feel pretty happy with what she can do.

And if she wants to expand her kit, the lenses, prime and zoom, are more than
decent.

Chris