Re: [OM] seeemingly simple question....

Subject: Re: [OM] seeemingly simple question....
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:55:17 -0500
That's what I thought. They confuse DOF with max aperture. It's along the lines of what I learned, if I shoot a photo with a 50mm lens and from the same vantage point another with a 100mm, the 50mm shot looks the same as the 100. That doesn't mean the lenses changed, just the field of view.

-----Original Message----- From: Nathan Wajsman