Re: [OM] Rectangularity -

Subject: Re: [OM] Rectangularity -
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 16:45:11 -0700
On 6/26/2017 5:35 PM, Wayne Harridge wrote:
I like it !

On 6/27/2017 11:09 AM, ChrisB wrote:
I like that, Moose.

Thanks guys!

Reflective one writes:
- framing curvaceous multiplicity.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=22120>

Had to look at it for while and it is intriguing.
Is that a distorted correction, corrected distortion, or something altogether
different?  Who is UC?

UC is the University of California. Shot is taken in the space between the building where the US Orthopædic Clinic is located and the adjacent office building. That's the way from rear parking to side entrance. I think the message is made with Post-Its.

As I was shooting up at quite an angle and not quite square to the subject, there's been lots of perspective distortion correction.

As to the reflections of the UC building in the windows, they were subject to the same perspective correction as the rest, but no other distortion or correction. Why there are two different sets of quite different reflections, I don't know for sure. Likely two sets of panes of glass, I suppose. That makes three layers, as one can see through the windows in places. That complexity is what caused me to take the shot.

Double Curved Moose