Re: [OM] Lensbaby Velvet

Subject: Re: [OM] Lensbaby Velvet
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 17:55:17 +0100
Thanks for that long and informative reply, Moose.

I had noticed that it was fairly large, but it weighs about the same as the
Fuji 56/1.2, but is a little longer (or wider, I can’t make out which).

I notice that the only real shortcoming is the inability to control the DoF
independently of the artistic effect.; however the necessity to place the point
of sharp focus in the centre is also a bit of a drawback.

Chris