Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Paypal Dysfunction
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:03:29 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     I need to use evilBay in order to obtain scarce parts for restoring old
bicycles, and occasionally for camera items.  Using Paypal is for the sake of
convenience. but after this experience that convenience is greatly overshadowed
by their incompetence.  Most sellers will accept credit card payment, so I'll
use that.

     Being careful with sellers is becoming an issue of conceren.  That
Amereican Paypal employee told me that US sellers are increasingly listing
items that are drop shipments from China.  The seller that created this
incident was listed as being in Nashville, TN.  When the Chinese tracking
number appeared I looked into him further, and that's when he disappeared.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson