Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/6/2017: morning walk in Brussels

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 13/6/2017: morning walk in Brussels
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 21:32:48 -0300
There were two or three other identical structures in the immediate vicinity.

Most likely built courtesy of EU infrastructure funding from Brussels :-)

We saw several low rise building structures and castle rejuvenation projects across southern Portugal each year from 2014 to last March bearing brass plaques attributing some, or all, of the financing thereof to Brussels' EU financial generosity.

Perhaps attractively designed and functional outhouses are part of an EU drive to improve public health and relieve calls of nature in hot summer climates :-)

jh