[OM] Four thirds system advice

Subject: [OM] Four thirds system advice
From: Sandy Harris <sandyinchina@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 20:20:53 -0400
I do not particularly want a 4/3 system. Micro-4/3 interests me but is
not in my current plans. I have some decent Pentax lenses & was
looking for a body to put them on when I found this:
http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/Great-entry-level-DLSR-camera-package-in-excellent-condition-_29258244

The vendor does not say what the body is. Four lenses: 14-42, 40-150,
18-180 and 35 macro.

He or she is asking $750 Canadian (a bit under 600 US)  but it has
been advertised since April & no takers. Also, I think 4/3 is mostly
obsolete. I'm thinking of offering much less, probably $300. At some
such price it looks like a good buy.

Anyone care to comment?