Re: [OM] [OT] Neighbourhood planning

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Neighbourhood planning
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 09:52:52 +0000
Hi ChrisB,

Our village (229 households, <500 population) has been at it for 6 almost
12 months. We issued a questionnaire and got 70 replies and then had an
open weekend and had about the same number of people drop in. Now we move
into more detail to produce some proposals but we already have a local
landowner (developer) attacking us with legal guns due to his perceived
lack of consultation.

If you're interested it's all here
http://suttonpoyntz.org.uk/index.php/neighbourhood/progress

Cheers