Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: work and cycling

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 18: work and cycling
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 06:08:13 +0100
That was a good variety of scenes and people, Nathan.  As always, I do not
fancy my chances on any of your long hill climbs, particularly in direct
sunshine.

I’ve been a little low-profile for the last week or so owing to our caravan
breaks with little connectivity and to some evening work I’m doing with the
Neighbourhood Plan.  I’m going to catch up somewhat today.

Chris