Re: [OM] T-8 or T-10 conversions to FC-10 flash controller, anyone?

Subject: Re: [OM] T-8 or T-10 conversions to FC-10 flash controller, anyone?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 20:06:46 +0200
Thank you for your reply Jan.

I'd really love to have the fl-50 controls over a T8/10/20 flash. I would
sacrifice a T Power Control for the socket, since I could still use all the
T flashes. It is not that they are very expensive.

So.. how do you do it?

Is it just disconnecting the flash tube for the socket or does it involve
more?

Metz is a highly regarded brand in Europe for dedicated flash units to all
the main brands. So plenty of (m)43 compatible types, however I'd want the
more expensive units as they have the most options for manual use (with
power reduction till 1/128). They would be around the price of fl-50 units
second hand.