Re: [OM] Dark Dark Darkroom

Subject: Re: [OM] Dark Dark Darkroom
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2017 16:03:53 -0300

On 5/1/2017 4:56 PM, Ken Norton wrote:
Jan wrote:
Let me know if you need any help. Immigration has gotten tougher these days. I run an
“underground railroad” of sorts.
(Of course, if you have legal right to live here, you don’t need any help.)

I'm not sure that it would be a good idea to repatriate the 28/2, Jan.
I might have to smuggle that in under your radar.

Not to insult that great "Nation of Trudeau", but the only area that I
would really go out of my way to move to "without purpose" would be
the Vancouver region that you live in. Although, your little island is
more of an Annex or Appendage, far removed from Ottawa. I can't really
say that it's my life-long dream to live in Ottawa, but If that is
where the cool job is, then, it beats living in some non-English
speaking place....

Ken might be discouraged about moving to Vancouver, BC after reading this piece in today's National Post :

http://tinyurl.com/n6hhcso

Yet another example of left wing nutbar politics of municipal politicians and bureaucrats who contribute not one cent to the economy.

jh