Re: [OM] Vert Cabaret

Subject: Re: [OM] Vert Cabaret
From: marc simon <marc.simon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 11:43:04 +0200
Hi all,

in fact, it's a musical event "Le Cabaret Vert" in Charleville-Mèzières...not far from Belgium...;)

named in tribute to a poem of Arthur Rimbaud " le poète aux semelles de vent" (poet with wind shoes or something like that)

so there could be some link with our AG...our "silver-poet always in the move"...:)

regards

marc

bois-de-villers

Belgium