[OM] IMG: From the Coach Pitch League

Subject: [OM] IMG: From the Coach Pitch League
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 23:22:42 -0500
I had decided that a 35mm lens works pretty well through the wire fence, so I tried a variation. I mounted my old Leica Summaron 35/3.5, purchased from Phil Forrest some time ago, and tried it today. It is smaller, but heavier than the Fujinon 35/2.0. Considering its age, the images don't look half bad.

Even Coach-pitch games get some action at the plate.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170428-DSCF1847.JPG.html

And girls get hits, too.  One hit one out of the infield, but I missed it.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/20170428-DSCF1850.JPG.html

All from the comfort of my new folding chair!

--
Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA