Re: [OM] Leica-R 60 Macro, The Flower Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica-R 60 Macro, The Flower Lens
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 15:42:47 -0700
On 4/25/2017 12:54 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
I really don't have a need for downsizing. I'm still in the house that my wife and I designed in 1967. That's not to say that I don't have a lot of stuff that I SHOULD dispose of, but my photo gear doesn't enter in to that consideration. But, I have proof that one can hold on to a lot of unneeded "things/junk" over 50 years in one house. :-(

I relate to that. I've only been in this house for 36 years, but when we moved, it was from across the street, down two doors, and just moved everything across. So my accumulation is only since '69. :-)

Big basement no longer used for anything but "stuff" and laundry hasn't helped. I've got a lot of photo gear, but it's not much in the larger picture. ;-)

Home Storage Moose