Re: [OM] Leica-R 60 Macro, The Flower Lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Leica-R 60 Macro, The Flower Lens
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 14:54:43 -0500
I really don't have a need for downsizing. I'm still in the house that my wife and I designed in 1967. That's not to say that I don't have a lot of stuff that I SHOULD dispose of, but my photo gear doesn't enter in to that consideration. But, I have proof that one can hold on to a lot of unneeded "things/junk" over 50 years in one house. :-(

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA