[OM] Lightroom rendering speed question

Subject: [OM] Lightroom rendering speed question
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:43:23 +0200
I have noticed that there seems to be three stages when I am viewing a new image in lightroom on the macbook pro (latest and greatest version) first the image pops up then after a slight delay the colour changes as the image has the presets applied and then a bit later on it does the final sharpening (i think its applying lens correction) . I had been dismissing images because in my haste the final part had not been completed before I moved to the next, in the older LR version you could tell with activity monitor that LR had finished doing its business on the image - is there a way with the LR6 to see this?.

I import images and then create a 1:1 preview automatically and don't do anything until this stage has completed so I am surprised at this behaviour anyway

Thanks IanW