Re: [OM] OT: Social Oddities

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Social Oddities
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 15:05:38 -0700
On 4/12/2017 4:34 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Gee, Moose, you made me blush!  Thanks for all of the kind words about my
meager endeavors.

Michelangelo kept journals, in which he whined endlessly about his inability to adequately express* what was in his head out in the world.

Are you and I as good as Michelangelo? A matter of taste, of course, but who might have such taste, I find it hard to imagine.

OTOH, we are both working to improve our abilities, doing so to the best of our abilities, and creating work that's worthwhile and enjoyable to ourselves and at least some others. Can any artist or craftsman truthfully say more?

I think that's enough with which to be satisfied, even to celebrate!

Creative Moose

* Yeah, I know, but it reads better that way in my head.