Re: [OM] IMG: Paris/OECD

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Paris/OECD
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2017 00:49:16 -0500
Nathan, as usual, your framing and choice of viewing angle give us beautiful renditions of the sites and sights you visit. Thanks for the tour!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 4/11/2017 12:07 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I spent a couple of days in Paris in late March, attending meetings at the
OECD. There was a bit of free time at the beginning and end of each day, so
there are some images of the Eiffel tower and other sights in morning and
evening/night light. But of the 30 images in this small gallery, 18 are from
inside the OECD headquarters in the 16th Arrondissement, a place which I
suspect most of you have not visited. So I hope that you will find something
new as well as something familiar here:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/paris_march2017/

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman