[OM] Banner Day in Golden Gate Park - Carol Walks!!!

Subject: [OM] Banner Day in Golden Gate Park - Carol Walks!!!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 14:15:17 -0700
Friday was amazing and fabulous. We went to Golden Gate Park. Carol walked a little around the small Queen Wilhelmina Tulip Garden at the No. windmill. Then she walked 1.25 miles (2 km) around the SF Botanic Garden!!!!

We went to that garden in part because we hadn't been there for a while, but mostly because the lovely gardens on our side of the Bay are quite hilly. Even so, many of the paths we walked were dirt, both paved and dirt had a fair amount of unevenness and there were many slopes.

She wasn't even wiped out after that and the ankle wasn't especially swollen or
sore in the evening. HOORAY!!!

We finished off our visit with dinner at the Beach Chalet, watching the sun slip down the sky as we ate and set as we were leaving, before heading out to brave traffic to get home.

Only two images to start, but more to come.

Beginning <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21756>

End <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=21759>

I've also started a Goggle Pix gallery.
<https://goo.gl/photos/F2eyDwAYtgWa2rPT6>