Re: [OM] IMG: Springtime Images

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Springtime Images
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 13:25:38 -0500
Hi Chris,

Thanks to you and your wife for your comments. One thing I have noticed about the X-T2 is that the images require very little sharpening. I usually apply a tiny amount with Focus Magic to the final image. The old Leica-R lenses are also noted for being quite sharp. I'm happy, though I'm still resetting my menu adjustments after the firmware update returned the camera to its original settings.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA