Re: [OM] OT: Speaking of Nostalgia...

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Speaking of Nostalgia...
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:29:04 -0500
The one sears store left here looks as though it hasn't been remodeled, no, make that cleaned, in 100 years. Why would one shop there. And K Mart? those places have been the walking dead for 20 years.

The demise of these is because they became owned by investors that drained ever drop of blood from the turnip, and then wonder why they are left holding the bag, blaming it on every one but themselves.

-----Original Message----- From: Tina Manley