Re: [OM] Any orphan OM Film stuff out there

Subject: Re: [OM] Any orphan OM Film stuff out there
From: Rick Beckrich <rbeckrich@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017 10:52:54 -0400
Strange this should come up at this time, but last night I put my monster
19-35 zoom
(Vivitar Series !) on the OM2n just to see if it was as bulky as I
remembered (Yes).
 Had gotten the lens out to try it on the E-1.

 Yet to do that. Upstairs, downstairs and I was tired. Maybe later today if
it warms up.
(My substitute job for this afternoon (3rd Grade) just cancelled)

Virus-free.
<#m_6578690829638964334_DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 11:49 PM, Bill Barber via olympus <
olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OM 2S and 50-250mm.

As much as I hate to "crow", I'm delighted to tell you that my 5-star
reviewed hardcover book for kids, ages 4-to-8,
*The Little Crow Who Could Not CAW
<http://www.amazon.com/Little-Crow-Who-Could-Not-ebook/dp/B01B2028SS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1455042958&sr=8-1&keywords=rick+beckrich>,*
is
finally available as an interactive Kindle e-book from Amazon.com.

    (P.S. - The Kindle reader is a free app from Amazon that works on PC,
laptops, and most hand-held devices.)