Re: [OM] OT: Fun with Win7

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Fun with Win7
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:06:41 -0400
  For the life of me, Chris, I've never come across someone with so many
computer problems. It seems to be a constant battle for you. I have a
Compaq laptop that I purchased new in 2009. It came with Vista but had a
free upgrade to Win7 which I did immediately after purchase. It came with
IE of course and I have installed Firefox and Google Chrome. All work
flawlessly. The only security software I use is the Windows firewall,
Windows Defender and Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. I only use it
at the hospital (hardline) and at home (Apple Airport Router). This machine
has never had a single problem and runs flawlessly. Maybe the problem is
the coffee shop.

Charlie