[OM] Pending Images

Subject: [OM] Pending Images
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 12:12:15 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     Because of my problems with yandex.ru this morning, I was not able to
upload any of my photos from yesterday's wildflower hike.  But, I should
mention that I found a flower that I have never seen before: Mexican Poinsettia
(Euphorbia pulcherrima).  This was an exciting find, especially when I later
learned that it is uncommon throughout its range.

     I will try again tomorrow to upload those photos.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson