Re: [OM] IMG: Takumar 50/1.4

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Takumar 50/1.4
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2017 18:30:04 -0500
Hi Philippe,

I guess I have the best of both worlds. The 1.4 is warm, the 1.8 is essentially clear. I can choose the one that suits the mood.

When I first received the 1.4, probably at least 10 yrs ago, I placed it in the sun in a window for several days. But, at the time, I assumed it was the front that needed the light treatment. Now, I know that I should reverse it and treat the rear elements.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA