[OM] MFT --> OMZ specialty adapters

Subject: [OM] MFT --> OMZ specialty adapters
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2017 20:50:03 -0700
Anyone have any experience with the specialty adaptors for MFT —> 4/3rds, which
could then be adapted to OMZ?

There are shift and tilt adapters available on evilBay for less than 1/5th the
cost of the plain old Oly MFT —> 4/3rds adapter. Are they any good?

When used with an OMZ, the image circle should be big enough to get some
interesting effects.

I’ve heard that some of the adapters may not pass along all the information
that the Oly one does.

I’m stuck in obsoleteville, and lusting after the new MFT bodies… maybe if I
already have some MFT stuff, I can justify a new body… :-)